- Keep content minimal and to the point – Crucial for a banner to work effectively, foot traffic past your stand are glancing.
- Check Spelling and get someone to proof read – Although minimal text should be used it is still easy to miss those dreaded spelling errors.
- Get to the point with your heading – First text to be read so make it count.
- Have a call to action – Give the prospective client the ability to contact you for more information.
- Get professionally designed – A good graphic designer can present your content in a professional targeted manner.
- Use images that relate to your message – Having the 2 relate closely allows for quicker intake of information
- Make the images and text large enough – People will generally view pull up banners 2 to 4mtr away.
Your turn did this help